5 Reasons Why: We should adopt pets instead of buying them
This is Rambo, around 5 to 6 years old. Rambo is a big boy with a huge heart. He likes cuddles like a baby, and he loves car rides! He is feeling so very lonely and would be just a big hunk of love for the one giving him a home and many cuddles.
Millions of dogs just like Rambo are alone in the shelters, waiting for you to show love and kindness to adopt them and offer them a home and cuddles.
So this a list of reasons why we need to stop buying pets and start to adopt them:
1. Because you’ll save a life: So many pets desperately need a place in shelters and when you adopt pets instead of buying you open up shelter space for other animals and save the life of a loving animal
2. Because they are more loyal: It’s been said by many adopters, shelter animals express gratitude for being adopted.
3. Because you will save some money: When you buy a pet you will pay for the cost of spay/neuter, first vaccinations and house training but those things are included in the adoption price which will cost you less.
4. Because you will have an amazing animal: Most shelter pets wound up there because of human problems like divorse or moving not because something was wrong with the animal. Shelter animals are brimming healthy, happy pets just waiting for someone to take them home.
5. Because of your health: Pets are good for your health, they have been shown to be psychological, emotional, and physically beneficial for their companions, they give you unconditional love and when you adopte you will feel proud about helping an animal in need.
women too can drive1627 0
Throughout history, women have been leading all sorts of titles and positions in spite of the prevai...
7 Tips to Raise a Reader560 0
7 Tips to Raise a Reader From the moment you hold your baby in your arms, you start to listen to pe...
10 tips for Going Back to work after baby1215 1
Some new mothers will not be able to stay at home with their babies for long. They may have to retur...