How to turn your house into a home
One of the best compliments you can receive when someone enters your home is “ Your Home Is So Cozy and Warm”, We no longer talk about styles but about emotions and feelings, and doing that is so simple you will need small little things to warm up your home to be as much as comfortable to you and your guests as you want.
Here are some tiny ways to cozy up your home no matter how your home style is
1. Lighting: Nothing is more important than having good lighting to create a cozy atmosphere in your home. Put many light sources you better have a cluster of illumination and use warm light bulbs and stay away from the cooler ones you don’t want to feel as you’re living in an office.
Candles are part of the lighting too, you can consider it as the ultimate cozy edition.
2. Plants: It has a unique way of breathing life into a space and it gives the home the amount of coziness you want, you can put natural plants in your home or you can plant your own spices at home like Rosemary, but if you don’t like fresh plants and flowers you can go for faux, plastic faux last forever and they enhance the look of your space.
3. Textiles : Add some throw pillows and blankets onto your furniture specially sofas, armchairs and beds.
You can choose any kind of fabric you want, with patterns or not it’s your choice but you need to make a nice mix with them all.
4. Artworks: A blank wall is not cozy at all, add some artworks to your wall, it prevents the eco from happening when the sound is bouncing off the wall that makes you feel the coziness
5. Mirrors : You can add them to enlarge your space and to bounce light around your room use some warm light bulbs around it and see the difference.
6. Scent: A nice scent. It really makes a good impression when you enter a space that smells nice, scented candles, oil diffusers, or even putting a teaspoon of vanilla extract, or cinnamon in the oven will make your place smell heavenly.
70 years young \ Strange People2299 0
Life can get very strange! Actually people are stranger,
Diary of a frustrated mom2093 0
Well, like you probably read on my bio,I’m the typical kind of stay at home mom.
10 Tips for Women in Business to Achieve Their Goals1422 0
10 Tips for Women in Business to Achieve Their Goals: There's no doubt that Goals are necessary for...